Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Colorado River Basin Project Act
In the early 20th century, Central Arizona Project was a shared dream of Arizonans; a vision of water security and stability for future generations to enjoy their quality of life in the desert. That vision was made into reality with the signing of the Colorado River Basin Project Act. Read more.
- 11/06/2017 - New ADOT signs at CAP crossings honor past Arizona legislators
- 09/27/2017 - Pilot System Conservation Program Celebrates Innovation in Water Conservation
- 09/12/2017 - Federal Agency Picks Arizona for Water Study in Pinal County Area
- 06/13/2017 - Western Water Districts Partner With Federal Agencies to Explore Next Generation of Water-Saving Devices, Projects
- 05/04/2017 - Project to Increase Reliability of Water in Tucson Region