As part of a commitment to transparency and open communication, CAP holds a number of stakeholder meetings throughout the year to brief water users on various topics, including water operations, rates and the budget.
In addition, as a result of CAWCD Board direction provided through the Customer Service Task Force, CAP staff now hosts quarterly roundtables with stakeholders. The topics of the roundtables will be related to upcoming Board action items, and will serve as a way for stakeholders to provide feedback, input and perspectives to be considered in recommendations staff makes to the Board on those topics.
This page will include logistical and supplemental information for all stakeholder meetings and quarterly roundtables. All meetings are open to the public.
- CAP Water User Roundtable: Taxes, Capital Charges and Reserves – April 5, 2022
- CAP Water User Roundtable: Discussion on Proposed Creation of a Conservation Incentive Program – September 28, 2022
- CAP Water User Roundtable: Shortage Rate Stabilization – March 25, 2021
CAP Water User Roundtable: Collection of Fixed OM&R on System Conservation and Capital Charges and Taxes – January 23, 2020
- CAP Water User Roundtable: Capital Charges and Use of Property Taxes – March 19, 2019
- CAP Water User Roundtable: Excess Water – June 20, 2019
- Stakeholder Rate Briefing – April 13, 2023
- Stakeholder Rate Briefing – April 14, 2022
- ADWR & CAP Joint Colorado River Shortage Briefing – May 6, 2022
- CAP Water Users Shortage Briefing – June 23, 2022
- CAP Annual Water Users Briefing – August 24, 2022
- CAGRD 2025 Plan of Operation Water Users Briefing – November 9, 2022
- NIA Reallocation Briefing – March 2, 2021
- Water Users Shortage Briefing – June 24, 2021
- CAP Annual Water Users Briefing – August 25, 2021
- CAP 2022-2023 Budget Briefing – October 14, 2021
- Stakeholder Rate Briefing – April 9, 2020
- Stakeholder Water Quality Guidance Document Briefing – April 23, 2020
- CAP Annual Water Users Briefing – August 26, 2020
- Stakeholder Water Quality Guidance Document Briefing – November 23, 2020
- Stakeholder Rate Briefing – April 11, 2019
- 2020 CAP Water Supply Briefing – May 21, 2019
- CAP Annual Water Users Briefing – August 21, 2019
- 2020/2021 CAP Budget Briefing – October 10, 2019
CAP PUBLIC MEETINGS ONLNE
Live-streamed CAP meetings can be viewed via the “CAP Public Meetings Online” feature on the Board Meetings page.
Customer Service Feedback Form
The CAP Board of Directors and CAP Management are committed to excellent customer service. Please tell us about your recent interaction with CAP. To help us follow up with you and improve our customer service processes, your name and contact information are required with your submission.