CAWCD participates in the Governmental Finance Officers Association's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) award program and has received the award each year since 2011. The program provides best practices on presenting information in a format that is easily understandable and encourages providing key information and facts to the user. The CAFR is separated into three key sections: an introductory section; a financial section that includes the Independent Auditors Report, the management discussion and analysis that provides an overview of key points and the financial statements and related notes; and a statistical section for other key CAP and Arizona facts.
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2018 CAWCD Captive Financial Statements
- 2017 CAWCD Captive Financial Statements
- 2016 CAWCD Captive Financial Statements
For additional information, please contact Douglas Dunlap, CPA, Finance and Accounting Manager, at email@example.com or 623-869-2360.