CAP's involvement in Colorado River Basin projects is related with the strategic goal of guaranteeing the reliability and quality of water supply deliveries to end user. Different components are associated with this strategic goal: optimizing CAP water availability by influencing management of Colorado River, protecting CAP's Colorado River water entitlement, managing the risk posed by climate change, and engaging in issues that threaten the water quality of the Colorado River.
- State of the Colorado River
- Colorado River Shortage Sharing
- Climate Change
- 2007 Interim Guidelines
- Decision Flowchart for the Operation of Lake Powell and Lake Mead
- Lake Mead Elevation charts
- Lake Powell Elevation charts